Our Portfolio Operations Function.
NextGen Growth Partners’ Portfolio Operations has four primary goals:
- Ensure a smooth post-close transition for new investments.
- Work with management to create a value creation plan, which dictates the critical initiatives needed to achieve investment thesis.
- Solve challenging problems that arise at our portfolio companies.
- Capture and share insights from across our portfolio, unlocking value for all our operating teams.
Supporting our CEOs
Our core objective is to support our CEOs through from Day 1 to Exit.
Division of Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- Responsible for setting the strategic direction of the business
- Hiring, motivating and retaining talent at all levels in the organization
- Day-to-Day Operations
Portfolio Operations Team
- Supporting Value Creation plan development and prioritization
- Provide surge capacity at times of need
- Serve as an advisor on select strategic and operational topics
Board of Directors
- Provide guidance on the overall strategic direction of the business
- Lend specific Industry and / or Functional Expertise
Example Project Engagements
Curious about our transaction process?
The team at NextGen Growth Partners is committed to preserving legacies and crafting a bespoke transition. Through collaboration, we are determined to come to the best possible outcome for each business effectively and in a timely fashion.